Eyes are the most highly developed sensory organ of our body, but we often take it for granted. Just think about how much our eye do for us all day beginning from the day till the time we go to sleep, good amount of card is really essentials.
Here are some health guide to maintain your eyes.
- Have a balance diet : Eat Green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, and collards. Salmon, tuna, and other oily fish also Eggs, nuts, beans, and other nonmeat protein sources
- Exercise regular: Researchers have also conducted numerous studies on the matter and have found a strong correlation between exercising and good eye-health.
- Avoid smoking: Studies have revealed that smoking severely damages eye health as well. In fact, with each puff of smoke you take in, you get closer to developing AMD and cataracts.
- If you wear specs or contact lenses, get check-up regularly.
- Wear sunglasses: Choose a pair that blocks 99% to 100% of UVA and UVB rays.
If you wear contact lenses, some offer UV protection. It’s still a good idea to wear sunglasses for an extra layer.
- Give sufficient amount of rest to the eyes
To protect your eyes here what u need to do:
Your glasses and contacts prescription is up to date or not and are good for screen time.
- If you eyes strain got to Doctor don’t neglect it.
- If your eyes are dry, blink often of try to use artificial tears.
- Move the screen so your eyes are level with the top of the computer.
- Rest your eyes every 20 minutes. Follow the 20 20 20 rule, every 20 minutes look 20 feet away for 20 second.